domingo, 7 de junho de 2009

Personal Museum


Personal Museum


1. Photo 1989. In this picture I had a year. My mother liked to take me and my brothers a photograph to record our ages.
2. My favorite cartoon, the famous Zé Carioca. A figure (character) that represents well the way of the Cariocas (people born in Rio de Janeiro).
3. The knights of the zodiac. A cartoon that went from the television screens into the hands of their fans. This is a model of one of the dolls that list. The first I got was at Christmas 1995.
4. My first guitar (Golden). I bought it with my own money, at the age of 15. It has a typical form of the famous guitar Guibson, with a drawing of the flag of Brazil.
5. My first show with my first band (Mahalo). Formed by a group of friends, this garage band played since rock untill Brazilian Popular Music (MPB).
6. The Motorola. The first cellular phone that I had. I called it the "brick" because it was big and heavy. My parents bought it for me and for my brothers in 1999.
7. Oasis. I remember the day of my birthday, my Uncle Julius brought me this CD. Since then, I never stopped listening to this great band.For me, one of the best in the world.
8. This is the passage of aircraft that brought me the first time to Europe, more precisely to Portugal in 1997.
9. The tennis has always been one of my favorite sports. This is my racket Prince. I participated in some tournaments of tenis, in Brazil, but I didn't win none.
10. This film, brings me good memories. It is one of the movies that my mother likes, and I also. My mother always admired very much this great actor, who is Johnny Deep. I remember seeing often on Sundays with my mother that movie (Edward Scissorhands).
..
The concept of a real museum:
The museums are the ways of human societies explain the past and present, how to have their material culture, the processes of preservation and conception of public property, and represent choices among infinite possibilities and shortcomings. Spaces which are finally seeing through the objects, collections and various collections, the social relations that men establish among themselves and with nature, with different cultures and over time.

A museum is the institution par excellence that has a function to conserve the cultural heritage of a people, the maintenance and enhancement of its identity. Save, preserve is something it is not trance, but to ensure it can see it and admire it by more time.

1 comentário:

  1. Hey Hyron, after seeing your personal museum, i realized that we have some personal tastes in common and others in contrast and that made me choose your museam to make a comment.
    First of all, it was interesting from your part to insert a childhood photo, to show how different you are now from what you were in childhood, because it seems that wasn't just the colour of the hair that changed, but also your posture, that you replaced that naive smile to a more responsible and serious style.
    Well, i can understand the reason that made you chose the ze carioca comics for your museum, since you are also carioca and with pride of that, but on the other hand, those comics not only represent the lifestyle of that people but also amazing adventures with such creativity and originality, that made me also a big fan of that comic, reading several magazines in a row when my mother bought them.
    The guitar is an instrument that can tell us some aspects of your personality, such us creativity, a relaxed being, and, as a musician, i can bet that you are someone that can adapt not only to different styles of music and also be very dedicated to the things that you care for most.
    To conclude this personal comment, i can refer that tennis could be a proof that you are more than a musician, like someone that likes to work out, stay in shape and also get fun playing individual or collective sports, because since you are brazilian i don´t believe that you didn´t played soccer in your homeland.

    ResponderEliminar