domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

Consumer Culture.

Professor's questions:

1. Consumer is someone who adquires a product, a property or services to meet their "needs", in exchange of the payment (cash, product or service). However, the act of consume in the society, of our times, has not been so. Consumers, some time ago, more and more buy, acquire without that need, just because it is aesthetically appealing, or because their "neighbor" has, or ...

--

2. Materialism is designated by the attitude or behavior of a person who cling to the property, values and material pleasures.

--

3. Consumer choice often involves what is more at hand, closer, easier or more beautiful. Sometimes the consumer is not aware of the characteristics of a product to see if it will be more appropriate or adequate, limited so buy (consume) the product that has a more beautiful design, or colors that suit they

--

4. When buying, I tend to look for the specifications of the products I am purchasing to see if it matches my expectations. But not always been so. I have already been taken in the “wave” of consume products that was not appropriate for me, because was attractive, beautiful ... However, I learned from some time to look what I really want.

--

5. Consumerism affects our life, as well as any other “variable”, in other words, if we buy something we want to be cool, we were pleased and put ourselves and for others. If we cannot buy anything we want, we get angry, upset, bitter, humorless ...
Sometimes, consumerism may affect people not only in sentiment, but also the financial situation, as in the case of people who get into debt even able to buy what they want.

--

6. As well as between people, objects are also capable of changing ideas, attitudes ... people who consume. As for me, I do not know, I think I am always, buying or not buyling, I try to follow a life without hallucinations, great costumes, limiting me to be weighted and tolerant.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário